Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The wait is over...






Was it worth it?

The new uniforms were unveiled yesterday, and, just from reading opinions floating out there on the internets, people wish they would be veiled again so we wouldn't have to see them.

Personally, I don't like them. The colors aren't bad, the teal has become too green, and the orange just makes the jersey look gimmicky. The main logo and the shoulder logo look the same, making the gimmicky look even moreso (where is the shoulder fin?) I'm glad they went with a traditional striping style, but I can't help but think maybe with the newer, more modern logo (which I'm still not a fan of), that a more modern set of stripes would have been more appropriate here.

In the end, it is just a hockey jersey. Ugly or not (I would lean with the first one), it's not the end of the world. They want me to buy a jersey, they don't have to make it fancy or flashy or change the logos or colors or patterns or anything. I just want a jersey with a Stanley Cup Finals patch on it. When those become available, I'll be all over it.

GO SHARKS (the jersey of the future)
-Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home