Friday, February 08, 2008

2/6/08 colorado 3, SHARKS 1



Welcome back, ****** Jose Theodore. The returning Colorado netminder had a strong game in net, making 30 circusy saves for the win over the Sharks Wednesday night. Patrick Marleau scored a beauty on the Power Play, and Jonathan Cheechoo had a bunch of great chances, but Theodore held tough for the win. Evgeni Nabokov had 22 saves in the loss.

As this was written after the Columbus game, it does me no good to preview the Jackets now. They came into San Jose losing 4 of 5, and visited the Tank on the second night of a back-to-back that saw them play Thursday night in Phoenix. The season series was tied at 1 game a piece, with each side winning their home game (the Jackets won 2-1 in Columbus on 10/27, the Sharks won 3-2 in SJ on 1/7).

GO SHARKS (I have a good feeling about this one, don't tell me how I know, I just do)
-Jess




Two Sharks fans proudly display their Divealanche t-shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home