Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome and Mission Statement

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My name is Jess Knaster. I am a journalism major at West Valley College in Saratoga, CA and a huge San Jose Sharks fan. This October, I will be embarking on a long, 6 month journey, an "odyssey" of sorts, attending each of the Sharks 82 regular season contests. In order to tie this into my major, I will be blogging all my experiences (travel to and from, off day activities in each road city, the arenas, and the games themselves). As a young adult (I will be turning 21 in mid October), I have constantly been bugged by my parents to travel, to see the world. While this trip isn't exactly taking me around the world, it is allowing me to visit many new places, while also experiencing exciting hockey.

Whether in error or with purpose, thank you for visiting my blog. Until the season begins, I won't be contributing too often, but once October 5th arrives, my blog will come alive with posts. Until then, if you have any questions, suggestions or other comments, feel free to drop me a line.

sharkshockeyodyssey@yahoo.com

-jess

1 Comments:

Blogger Kcjacoby said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, and I must say, you have a very strong dedication to your Sharks. Its not too often that someone gets to go see all 82 games of their favorite teams schedule. I've got to say it must have been a wonderful experience. Anyways, sorry to see about your 2nd round dismissal.. My Red Wings will hopefully take care of your executioners for you.

~ Kc

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home